Jumat, 30 Desember 2016

Real Betis Win Gustavo Poyet, This Is The Reason!

The new four-month coaching, Uruguay's Gustavo Poyet former player fired Spain's Club Real Betis, even though the new League competition runs 11 games.

Club calves, according to a statement Saturday (12/11), Poyet replaced Deportivo La Coruna coach Victor Sanchez del Amo.

The new calves gather 11 points from 11 games under coach Uruguay it and remain on the order of 14 La Liga standings, coincidentally, two points above the relegation zone. Shank was also unable to win in the last four games, certainly makes the leadership of the Club concerned.

"Real Betis decided terminate the term of Gustavo Poyet in the first team," wrote Shank Club statement.

"The Club expressed thanks for the dedication and effort that Uruguay coach and coaching staff during this time and hopefully he's got the best in the future," said Shank.

New coach Sanchez del Amo ever becomes midfielders Real Madrid and Deportivo, also had been an assistant coach at Getafe, Sevilla and Olympiakos Piraeus.

before Sanchez handle Deportivo in 2015 to help the team avoid relegation. But he was sacked at the end of season two after not being able to lift a team that slumped in the order of 15.
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo could not wait to go back with his old team meet Sporting Lisbon in the Champions League on November 22, 2016.


Real Betis Win Gustavo Poyet, This Is The Reason!


Ronaldo left Sporting at the age of 18 years to Manchester United in 2003.

The player who recently signed a new contract with Madrid participated in the first meeting of the scoring team's second, which Madrid won 2-1 at that time.

"It is always special to come back (Lisbon)," said Ronaldo.

"I remember back to Old Trafford in two or three years ago and now I am back to Sporting, where the team is forming me at the age of 11-18 years."

"It was great to be back and see the old stadium and also my old friend. It was great, but of course I will maintain my current team and I want to win in this game. We have to win, too. "

The moment that makes Ronaldo United proceed to kala kala apiknya game that is met with the Club United Kingdom origin. At that time Sporting win 3-1 over Ronaldo.

"I always dreamed of playing for a big team, where Manchester United," continued CR7.

"But all went quickly after the match against them. I moved to Manchester the next few months, it was good. "

"I remember against them in Lisbon and I showing the best permainna. Alex Ferguson act quickly and I moved to the Club. "


Real Betis Win Gustavo Poyet, This Is The Reason!


"I know I played the match that bagsus, but I don't think it could make other players struck. It was great for me. I was very pleased when others are satisfied with my appearance. "
Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann says that he wants to play alongside Paul Pogba in a club one day.

Read also: nasi box jogja

Both of these players could only play together at the level of the French national team.

This 25-year-old player digadang-gadang as one transfer target for Manchester United next season. Its proximity to Pogba could bring United acquired Griezmann.


Griezmann and also good Pogba were bersiapa undergoing international action against Sweden in a World Cup qualifier in 2018.

Griezmann performing stunningly on stage Euro 2016 along France and costumed when Atletico.

"I always ask Pogba about Manchester United," said Griezmann to Sky Germany.

"I think they are a great club with a great infrastructure."

"I also asked about some players with Pogba, and if they are really good, or if it's as good as Jose Mourinho."


Real Betis Win Gustavo Poyet, This Is The Reason!


"You hear a lot of speculation about Manchester United and Paris Saint Germain but currently I don't see will move to a new Club. But it will be beautiful can play with Paul one day. "
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo said himself was not affected by the criticism that came to him.

Ronaldo is always sure to get better in every game in the future.

This Portugal midfielder got cheers from the Santiago Bernabeu public action in mealwan Athletic Bilbao last month. Despite winning 2-1, Ronaldo failed to score in a number of opportunities exist for him.

Ronaldo responded quickly with a poor game hattrick when Madrid win over Alaves.

And when Madrid signed a new contract until the year 2021, Ronaldo insists that he is still the same person and will never change.


"Sometimes when I don't score a goal I make people disappointed and sad too, but I've often scored and when you're not scoring much thought flashed in my head," said Ronaldo.